sábado, 7 de enero de 2017

The 3 Incredible Natural Juices for Diabetics


There are many rumors circulating around the harmful or beneficial that can be the natural juices for diabetics, and that's why I want you to accompany me in this article where I'm going to reveal the whole truth.

As a health blogger, I have dedicated to the study of diabetes its symptoms and above all the natural techniques to be able to combat it and for that reason today I can speak to you with property on everything related to the juices and your condition.

Can diabetics take natural juices?

This is the million dollar question and that is why I have decided to give you an answer once and for all with a resounding and absolute yes, because there is no problem with natural juices.

What is the controversy of natural juices for diabetics?

In general terms, all the confusion around juices for diabetics lies in the ones that are not of natural origin and of course we can not generalize here and speak for all people with diabetes.

The best thing to do is talk to your trusted doctor, who will tell you the true condition you are in as well as which drinks to drink and which ones to drink.

What happens with processed juices is that they contain a lot of sugar to improve their flavor and that is why they are 100% contraindicated for any type of diabetes.

Say yes to nature

In general terms when we talk about natural juices for diabetics we could say that you can consume almost any drink as long as you do not add sugar.

Another option is the replacement!

Depending on the level of your condition, you may not be able to consume many fruits because of their high sugar content even in their natural state, such as bananas.

1 Other Options You Should Know

Water:

Many people diabetic or not, underestimates how important water is for the body, you must always ingest water, at least a liter and a half a day.

Tea without sugar:

You can always vary between its different flavors, except Jamaica, and as long as the sweeteners with a natural sweetener, everything will go great.

Diet Refills:

They are not exactly healthy, but in case you want to take a soda or soda this is the best option, watch that they are sweetened with sweeteners.

Few Calories:

After all, almost any drink that contains a low percentage of calories and does not have sugar is ideal for you.

What are the best natural juices for diabetics?

I'll leave you here the recipe for a couple of natural juices that are super recommenados for you.

2 Spinach + Celery:

Ingredients:

100 grs. Of very fresh spinach.
Celery with leaves (two stems).
1 and ½ green apple.
Optionally you can add a cucumber.
A large carrot.
How do I prepare it?

Wash all ingredients well and remove the shell from each of them, then blend the carrot along with the apple (no seeds), you can add a splash of lemon so that apple does not rust

Subsequently blend the rest of the ingredients and combine them with apple juice and carrot, you can add sweetener to your liking.

3 Celery - Parsley and Spinach:

Ingredients:

50 grs. Of spinach.
Celery 8 (half stem).
Parsley (just a handful).
Half a red apple.
2 and ½ carrots.
How do I prepare it?

Wash the ingredients well and remove the shell according to the case, then you must liquefy each of the same separately until obtaining a juice, add some water if necessary in each one.


Then pour all the juices into the blender and mix them adding sweetener to taste.

As well as this there are many other juices and food recipes that you can prepare and enjoy despite your diabetes.

Now you will find the method that will revolutionize your health and above all fight diabetes without any problems.

With the Reverse Diabetes system you will know the true problem of this disease and start the problem from the root.

It is a natural method that will help you produce insulin with home remedies that do not need to have much money.

Even though you may not believe it, diabetes can be combated without the need for expensive drugs or treatments.

Do not wait any longer and know this natural treatment and start eliminating diabetes.





1 comentario:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ResponderBorrar