viernes, 13 de enero de 2017

Diabetes Mellitus - Ayurvedic Herbal Treatment


Diabetes mellitus is a medical condition in which the capacity to produce insulin in the body is marginally or significantly reduced. Because of this condition, glucose uptake by the body cells becomes deficient, and blood sugar levels increase. Type 1 diabetic patients produce little or no insulin, and hence need insulin injections to control their blood sugar. Type 2 diabetic patients can control their blood sugar with a combination of diet, weight management, exercise and glucose-lowering medications.

Diabetes mellitus is known in Ayurveda as the "Madhumeha". Ayurveda describes the pathology of this disease as a result of a disturbed "Meda, Kleda and Kapha". It is believed that all body tissues lose their vitality because of this condition.

Type 1 diabetic patients who are dependent on insulin injections should monitor their blood sugar and continue the injections regularly. Type 2 diabetic patients may be able to control their blood sugar with Ayurvedic medicines and other measures like diet restrictions and weight control.

Traditional Ayurvedic formulations useful in diabetes are: Arogya Vardhini, Vasant Kusumakar Rasa, Chandraprabha Vati, Prameha Gaja Kesari, Lodhrasava, Khadirarishta, Jambvasava, Trivanga Bhasma, and Suvarna Makshik Bhasma. Herbal medicines useful in this condition are: Haridra (Curcuma longa), Nimba (Azadirachta indica), Karela (Momordica charantia), Saptakapi (Casearia esculenta), Musta (Cyperus rotundus), Daruharidra (Berberis aristata), Arjuna (Eucalyptus spp.), Khadeer (Acacia catechu), Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Patol (Trichosanthe dioica), Vata (Ficus bengalensis), Udumbar (Ficus glomerata), Jamun (Syzygium cumini), Bilwa Gymnema sylvestre), Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum), Asana (Pterocarpus marsupium), Shilajit (Purified Bitumen) and Kumbha (Leucas cephalotes).

Most of the herbal medicines mentioned above reduce blood sugar gradually, and stimulate the body to secrete insulin on its own. These medicines also act on the "Meda" and "Kapha" tissues, reduce "Kleda", and restore body vitality. Thus they act on the basic pathology of this disease. Taken for long periods, these medicines may help to reverse the disease process in diabetes, and give long lasting relief, or even, even a permanent cure. Unlike modern medicines, medical emergencies like hypoglycemia (a sudden lowering of blood sugar) are not seen with the use of herbal medicines.

Long-term complications of diabetes include diseases related to the eyes, nerves, kidneys, heart, brain, intestines, sexual organs, skin and feet. Ayurvedic medicines are very effective in preventing or significantly reducing symptoms related to these complications, and are useful in both type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Ayurvedic medicines used especially for this are: Tapyadi Loha, Kaishor Guggulu, Agni Tundi Rasa, Vish Tinduk Vati, Kanchnaar Guggulu, Trayodashang Guggulu, Ekanga Veer Rasa, Vaat Gajankush Rasa and Amalaki (Emblica officinalis).

Thus, Ayurvedic medicines are useful both for reducing blood sugar and for treating long-term complications. These medicines can be used independently or as an additional therapy for modern medicines. Ayurvedic treatment can significantly reduce the morbidity (severity of disease) and mortality (death rate) associated with diabetes mellitus.





3 comentarios:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Ayurvedic herbal remedies for diabetes, is helpful post for those people which are suffering from this problem if we take Natural Supplements For Diabetes we get best result.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING Illness;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES HSV 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS, Yeast-infection's (HPV), and Hepatitis A, B. liver diseases , Stroke, Chlamydia, Genital herpes, Alzheimer’s, Trichomoniasis , Tuberculosis, CAD, Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    ResponderBorrar